HydraFacials in Boulder
A non-invasive facial treatment that improves the look and feel of your skin.
A HydraFacial is a revolutionary facial treatment that is safe for all skin types, and offers a youthful look and feel to your skin. Most of our clients see a noticeable improvement after a single treatment, and enjoy that there is no ‘downtime’ after the treatment is complete. Located in Boulder, our facial expert is ready to schedule a HydraFacial with you!
There are many benefits to HydraFacials, but one of the most well-known is that it leaves the skin, face or hands feeling hydrated, without all of the aggressive actions from other facial treatments. HydraFacials are perfect for targeting areas with:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven skin tone – redness or dark spots
- Sun damage
- Large pore sizes
Simply said, the benefits of getting a HydraFacial is that you get cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection with no redness afterwards.
- The Signature HydraFacial cost for face and neck is $195 per session.
- Most people will only need one session per month, but you can have up to two.
- If you’d like to buy multiple HydraFacials at once, you can save on per treatment costs (*price includes face and neck*):
- Package of 3 is only $145 per treatment
- Package of 6 is only $130 per treatment
Great as a gift!!! Ask our Boulder facial experts about gift certificates.
About the HydraFacial Procedure
In less than 60 minutes, your skin can look and feel younger and more hydrated than it has in years!
This treatment willdetoxify, cleanse, exfoliate, extract, and hydrate the skin utilizing super serums filled with antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid. These products are driven deeply into the dermal junction with the added LED light therapy used to heal and regenerate lost collagen fibers as a result of aging.
Ready to get started? Here’s what you can expect from a HydraFacial procedure.
- Lymphatic Drainage. Done to all areas of the face to help reduce swelling and bloating. A great way to detoxify and relieve sinus congestion as well as under the eye bags or dark circles.
- Cleansing and Exfoliation. Whether you are getting a skin health treatment or are looking for age reversal, we always start our HydraFacials with cleansing and exfoliation. Our facial serum works to remove dead skin to reveal a new layer of healthy skin.
- Facial Peel. Most peels can leave your skin feeling dry and sensitive, but HydraFacials use a special formula mixture of Glycolic and Salicylic Acids to deliver a softer approach with zero downtime.
- Extractions. No facial would be complete without the proper extraction of clogged pores; our formula uses Beta-HD to gently remove unwanted blackheads.
- Boost. Depending on your skin type and needs, you may want to add a skin “boost” to your procedure. This step is a Dermabuilder that specifically addresses fine lines and uneven skin tones. The Growth Factor boost uses connective tissue growth factor / stem cells to help with skin regeneration by promoting collagen and elastin production – an big step towards the fight against wrinkles. If hyperpigmentation is you’re concern, try adding Britenol booster.
- LED Light Therapy. FDA approved to regenerate collagen and heal tissue
- Protection. The final stage, the HydraFacial Fusion, is an antioxidant serum with hyaluranic acid binding moisture and adding extra tightness and protection to the skin.
About The Beauty Spot in Boulder, CO
Located in the heart of Boulder, Colorado, The Beauty Spot Salon – owned and operated by Michelle Hale – offers an intimate setting for all your beauty needs. In Addition to Hydrafacials, check out our most popular salon services such as Eyelash Extensions and Eyelash Tinting, Permanent Makeup, and the best facials in Boulder.