HydraFacials in Boulder, CO
A non-invasive facial treatment that improves the look and feel of your skin.
A HydraFacial is a revolutionary facial treatment that is safe for all skin types, and offers a youthful look and feel to your skin. Most of our clients see a noticeable improvement after a single treatment, and enjoy that there is no ‘downtime’ after the treatment is complete. Located in Boulder, our facial expert is ready to schedule a HydraFacial with you!
There are many benefits to HydraFacials, but one of the most well-known is that it leaves the skin – face or hands – feeling hydrated, without all of the aggressive actions from other facial treatments. HydraFacials are perfect for targeting areas with:
- Sun damage
- Fine lines
- Uneven skin tone – redness or dark spots
- Large pore sizes
Simply said, the benefits of getting a HydraFacial is that you get cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection with no redness afterwards.
- The HydraFacial cost for face and neck is only $175 per session.
- Most people will only need one session per month, but you can have up to two.
- If you’d like to buy multiple HydraFacials at once, you can save on per treatment costs (*price includes face and neck*):
- Package of 3 is only $135 per treatment
- Package of 6 is only $120 per treatment
Great as a gift!!! Ask our Boulder facial experts about gift certificates.
In less than 45 minutes, your skin can feel younger and more hydrated than it has in years, and you can put makeup on immediately afterwards. Our clients tell us the HydraFacial procedure feels like a small, vibrating toothbrush gently massaging their face. Ready to get started? Here’s what you can expect from a HydraFacial procedure.
- Cleansing and Exfoliation. Whether you are getting a skin health treatment or are looking for age reversal, we always start our HydraFacials with cleansing and exfoliation. Our facial serum works to remove dead skin to reveal a new layer of healthy skin.
- Facial Peel. Most peels can leave your skin feeling dry and sensitive, but HydraFacials use a special formula mixture of Glycolic and Salicylic Acids to deliver a softer approach.
- Extractions. No facial would be complete without the proper extraction of clogged pores; our formula uses Beta-HD.
- Boost. Depending on your skin type, you may need a skin boost added to your procedure. This step is a dermabuilder that specifically addresses fine lines and uneven skin tones. There is also another formula in the boost step that uses connective tissue growth factor to help with skin regeneration by promoting collagen and elastin production – an big step towards the fight against wrinkles.
- Fusion. The final stage of the HydraFacial procedure is the protection stage. HydraFacial Fusion is an antioxidant serum meant to nourish and protect the skin.
Are you worried about redness or dryness after your treatment is complete? With HydraFacials you don’t have to ever worry about that. Not only do they improve the appearance of your skin, but they also restore you to youthful, healthy skin with absolutely no downtime.